How do I download the videos?
- To download, right click the file type you would like and pick “Save target as…” or “Save link as…”
Why should I download videos from Channel9?
- It’s an easy way to save the videos you like locally.
- You can save the videos in order to watch them offline.
- If all you want is to hear the audio, you can download the MP3!
Which version should I choose?
- If you want to view the video on your PC, Xbox or Media Center, download the High Quality MP4 file (this is the highest quality version we have available).
- If you’d like a lower bitrate version, to reduce the download time or cost, then choose the Medium Quality MP4 file.
- If you have a Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, or Android device, choose the low or medium MP4 file.
- If you just want to hear the audio of the video, choose the MP3 file.
Right click “Save as…”
Slides (view online)
Microsoft joined the AllSeen Alliance in mid-2014 and is deploying AllJoyn technology into Windows 10 as the device connectivity platform for Internet of Things (IoT), consumer, and enterprise devices. AllJoyn is an open source framework that enables companies and individuals to create interoperable products that can discover, connect and interact with other devices and cloud services regardless of manufacturer, vertical or network. In this session you will learn the value of adding AllJoyn into your devices to unlock the power of IoT interoperability. We will demonstrate how easy it is to write a Windows app to command/control AllJoyn devices.